A friend of mine sent this to me by email and I thought of sharing this with you in case there are others who have no idea what ingredients these cancer causing foods have that can indeed cause the incurable cancer. I am aware that the food mentioned here are not healthy. I just don’t know what they contain. At least now I have a bit of an idea, knowledge power, lolz. Especially french fries! My hubby had me read an article he read in CNN which he also posted his thoughts about it in his blog about potato chips. No food, when eaten often is healthy. Even beans give you uric acid. I guess the only way to be healthy is to eat the food that you normally eat in moderation. At least that’s what I think.
1. Hot dogs – Because they are high in nitrates, the Cancer Prevention Coalition advises that children eat no more than 12 hot dogs a month. If you can’t live without hot dogs, buy those made without sodium nitrate.
2. Processed meats and bacon – Also high in the same sodium nitrates found in hot dogs, bacon, and other processed meats raise the risk of heart disease. The saturated fat in bacon also contributes to cancer.
3. Doughnuts Doughnuts – are cancer-causing double trouble. First, they are made with white flour, sugar, and hydrogenated oils, then fried at high temperatures. Doughnuts, says Adams , may be the worst food you can possibly eat to raise your risk of cancer.
4. French fries – Like doughnuts, French fries are made with hydrogenated oils and then fried at high temperatures. They also contain cancer- causing acryl amides which occur during the frying process. They should be called cancer fries, not French fries, said Adams .
5. Chips, crackers, and cookies – All are usually made with white flour and sugar. Even the ones whose labels claim to be free of trans-fats generally contain small amounts of trans-fats