Avocados from Mexico is running an Avocados from Mexico’s Better Baking Sweepstakes! Just visit the Avocados From Mexico Facebook page and enter there for a chance to win one of over 500 prizes! The following prizes will be given away:
- (1) Grand Prize – $2,500 iCard Gift Card
- (10) Second Prizes – $100 iCard Gift Card
- (500) Third Prizes – $25 iCard Gift Card
This contest is good starting November 30th until the end of December. Now, here is hoping I get to win the grand prize. A $2,500 iCard gift card!?? Who doesn’t want that?
Avocados from Mexico are very delicious. Their page also has some great recipes that when mixed with your everyday baking recipes resulting in richer, healthier and more moist goodies than ever before.
I checked out their Chewy Fudge Avocado Brownies because I found this interesting. I mean, chocolate brownies … with avocado? I think that is new to me.
These are the ingredients:
1 box of your favorite brand’s brownie mix*
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup pureed avocados from Mexico in place of oil
- *Specific ingredients/amounts will vary per brand.
- Preheat oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or non-stick pans. Grease bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, pureed avocado and water in large bowl. Stir until well blended (about 50 strokes). Spread in greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake for amount of time per instructions on box. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely in pan before cutting and serving.