Newspapers are so last year. Tablets have taken the world by storm and are popular with most consumers because not only can they play games and use apps on it, users can also read the latest news on their device.
Well, there are many news app readers out there for devices that run on iOs, Android, Windows 7 and Blackberry and Symbian so I would like to share with you what I think about a certain news app that I like using.
The thing is, many app feature articles that come from feeders and such. However, I still like the classic style where newspaper layouts appeal to me even in the electronic device.
The PressReader app simply provides news and displays them like you really are reading a newspaper. Just on your tablet device.
This app allows users to browse and read full digital replicas of thousands of newspapers and magazines from countries worldwide just like you would in print. That, or sift through the attention grabbing SmartFlow stream of articles where visual clues will not only enhance your reading experience, but allows users to reveal new content that they can discover.
Here are a few features that come with the PressReader app.
- Attention-grabbing SmartFlow stream
- Printing full pages or articles
- Sharing stories by email or on Facebook or Twitter
- Saving articles to Evernote or Instapaper
- Listening to articles using on-demand audio
- Copying & pasting entire articles into note taking applications
- Sharing your opinion by supporting or opposing a story
- Adjusting font size and type
- Automatically aligning with the beginning of an article using the option SmartZoom feature
- Cross title search
- Authorization of PressReader with a PressDisplay.com subscription