I always thought nanotechnology was limited to anything related to technology. Seeing it used in so many cartoon episodes made me think that way.
However, I was surprised when I learned that nanotechnology is used in so many different ways. Nanolia is a nanotechnology based company specializing in next generation industrial, commercial and consumer surface coatings and cleaners.
They recently released a slew of nanotechnology based products available at all Safeway family of stores including Vons, Randalls and Tom Thumb.
These waterproofing products have enhanced quality and endurance of state of the art waterproofing through nanotechnology.
- Oil-based liquid formula
- Provides a micro-thin protective layer that resists fingerprints and smudges to make future cleaning easy
- Leaves microscopic coating which absorbs into the surface
- Nanotechnology encapsulates dirt and lifts it away like a magnet
- Makes your stainless steel shine like new
- Bio-degradable and environment friendly
- Cleans deeper than conventional cleaners
- Removes heavy grease without scrubbing
- Will not scratch any surface and is safe on all coated surfaces
- Does not harm any water tolerant surface or protective coating
- Restores the original appearance and luster of wood
- Oil free hydrophobic formulation of waxes and photo oxidation inhibitors for protection against the adverse effects of UV light
- Provides a shiny gloss surface protection
- Long lasting, easy to use, works on many types of wood surfaces
Nano-IT has coupons provided (just click any of the links) which can be used at any Safeway or their family of stores.